Monday, August 8, 2011

Can dreams predict the future?

A few years ago, my uncle who I hadn't seen in a long time had gone to jail, and I didnt know anything about it. i wasn't even that close to him, i only saw him once every 3 or 4 months. then one night i had a dream that I was in the hallway of my house, and Sirius Black from Harry Potter had escaped from jail and he was crouching on the ledge of an open window. He looked like Sirius Black, but he was really my uncle. there were police sirens in the background then he looked at me and said "I'll be out soon, on August 7th. Don't worry about me, I'll be fine." Then he jumped out and flew away. When i woke up, I was curious about my uncle because i hadn't seen him for about a year, so i asked my dad. my dad told me that my uncle was in jail, and that he was getting out on august 7th. the strange thing is, in Harry Potter, Sirius Black was a prisoner, so it fit in perfectly. I don't believe that the dream was a coincidence. another time, i dreamt that my family was floating up in space, and when i looked at my mom, I noticed that her hair was really short, up to her ears. I'd never seen her hair that short, so I was surprised. When I asked her about it, she said "Oh I got my hair cut, because I wanted a change. Do you like it?" and she was wearing a pink shirt. the next day when I came home from school, my mom was wearing a pink shirt and her hair was up to her ears. It was surprising because she never would've cut her hair that short, it's normally very long. i'd also have dreams where a great grandparent or someone from my family from generations ago would sit and talk to me. Then when I woke up and asked my parents about it, they'd get all scared because they had no idea how I knew about their grandparents, because no one had ever told me about them. So what do you think about these dreams? Do you think it's just a coincidence, or that it had a meaning to it?

No comments:

Post a Comment