Friday, August 12, 2011

Was i wrong to dump her? (1 year relationship)?

Im 24 years old my ex- Gf is 25 in fla..So my ex-girlfriend is white from the U.S. and im half jamaican and half panamanian( Im BLACK).Last weekend me and my ex were out on the town when out of nowhere her ex boyfriend popped with a friend( I did not they know who he was at the time) until he started making derogatory comments to her and since im with her me too i guess .She begged me to just ignored him but i was raised in family where if a man disrespects you well you get respect respectfully or forcefully (so it wont happen again). The guy could not zipped with what he saying i mean i had no other choice but to punch his friend in the eye he crumbled up like a baby(punk) and proceeded to lunge at her ex-beau (still thought he was some Random white dude hating on me) and started choking him like how homer simpson chokes bart simpson lol. Then my girl my ex became all hysterical and yelling at me to stop and gonna kill him(i was not ). really i was not paying attention her i knew security would be there any minute so i was just gonna let him go when they got there. But then out of nowhere she starts crying jumping on my back and just acting over the top, this dude just called you a hoe a slut Ni??a lover and so much more.In the process of this she accidental scratch me on my neck while trying to me to stop. So security comes they break it up he does not press charges neither do i .Then she proceeded to tell me who this dude is to her (ex-boyfriend of 3 years) I don't know that got in to me but i lost it and told her im Thu with this relationship walked to my car and drove off and left her there . So from the next day sunday until this very moment she has been blowing my phone up with calls and text telling me im the love of her life asking what she did wrong?and that she did not want me to kill him cuz then i would be jail and not with her.Here is my logic If im whooping your ex- bf *** because he is popping off the mouth with some real foul sh!t U as my girl should either dont jump in at all( which i prefer) or if you do get a kick in or Punch I only like long term relationships with women who are Ryder's she obviously was not so i had to end it..Oh and she scratch too. was i right or wrong to end it?

No comments:

Post a Comment