Sunday, August 7, 2011

Do u think i should have told him that he may or may not be the father or just let it alone?

I just told his guy i had sex with a year ago that he may be the father of my one year old daughter. (she will be two years old in about two months). We just had sex one time, but we did not use any protection at all. It can only be two possible fathers and thats him and another guy (just between two men). (The other guy has not been tested, he is in and out of jail all the time and its hard to get in contact with him or then call him). So then he asked why did you take so long in telling me that she may or may not be mines. I always known in the back of my mind, but just really never said nothing about it. I have gone through a lot in the past year besides having a baby, i have been homeless, depressed, i almost lost my mind in the process, so this is what i been through so telling him that he may be the father really wasn't on my mind. But when i told him, he said why u think she mine, why u took so long in contacting me, and how can i find out if shes mine or not. So i told him the only way to really find out if shes yours is to take an DNA Test (blood test) for you and her. But when i told him he wasn't mad or had no attitude or nothing, he just wanted to know why i took so long, and why i think that she may be his. So this is my question: Do u think i should have told him that he may or may not be the father or just let it alone and continue not to say nothing????? He wants to come see the baby before taking an DNA Test i told him thats fine, but i wonder why he wants to see her first????? (Every child needs to know their father and have a relationship with him thats what i believe.)

No comments:

Post a Comment