Monday, August 8, 2011

How many years in jail for making a fake on myyearbook?

I'm 13 years old and made a fake on myyearbook.com and i met this guy who asked me out and i said yes. only a day later he kept telling me he was overdosing on pills and tried my hardest to stop him. He stopped. But now hes saying hes shooting himself for me "not caring." I told him i really care about him and that he shouldnt because i would live my whole life beating myself up about him killing himself. I'm really scared because what if he actually does? He has clinical depression and im really scared. If the police search my fake profile and track me down how much trouble would i be in? I would be a murderer because i "caused his death" Im not telling him to do it im honestly trying to help him but hes not listening. Would i go to jail because of it? Identity stealing... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment