Saturday, August 6, 2011

Why go gypsies always try to steal when they come into my store?

The only gypsies that I ever met told me that they were Irish travelers and they always tried to steal from my store. I have had this problem for 26 years. In addition the police never are able to throw them in jail they always skip town. But they come back every summer to make my life miserable. You will notice that they never tell you how they get their money. I always Laugh when a gypsy will post and say that they are honest. I have been in Europe many times and any gypsy that I have met tell me that it is a God given gift being able to steal without being caught. Watch my Big Fat Gypsy Wedding and see the thousands of dollars they spend on parties and weddings, yet they don't work and live in trailers...really.

No comments:

Post a Comment